Trust us to help you get your life back

The Leaders in Road Accident Fund Claims

How can we help you?


If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident or hit-and-run within the borders of South Africa within the last three years, you could have a claim against the RAF. Please click on the "SUBMIT A CLAIM" button above or alternatively click here.